Minimum $20 order
See descriptions of 300 dpi, 600 dpi and 1200 dpi below.
|Service||300 dpi||600 dpi||1200 dpi|
|Scan & Colour Correction||$0.50||$0.60||$1.75||per photo|
|Flatbed Scan||$1.50||$2.00||$2.50||per photo|
|Extra Flash Drive||$10.00||each|
|Photo Restoration||$40.00||per hour|
|Remove/Replace Photos from/to Albums||$30.00||per hour|
Batch Scanning for photos from 2″x2.5″ to 8″x10″
Flatbed Scanning for any items up to 8.5″ x 14″
All digital scans will be saved to Flash Drive unless you prefer to provide your own USB flash drive or SD card.
Check out or current DEALS for extra savings!
For a quote on shipping you can use the shipping quote calculators at
UPS Time & Cost Calculator
– The average weight of a shoebox full of photo prints is 10 lbs.
– The postal code you are sending to is K2S 1B9
Or use our FREE Drop off and pick up location at:
Seabrook Floral Designs & Gifts
1099 Carp Rd.
What is DPI?
Dots per inch is the measure of the resolution of your image.
300 dpi will give you exact original in size and quality
- sharing online
- viewing on TVs or computers
- use in electronic media presentations
- creating prints the same size as the original photo or document
600 dpi will give you copies suitable for enlargements up to 8” x 12” (from a 4”x6” original)
- proper archiving size of memories for future printing or viewing
- photo books where images are larger than the original size
- cropping photos you plan to print
- mouse pads, calendars, t-shirts, etc.
1200 dpi will give you copies suitable for enlargement up to 24”x36” (from a 4”x6” original) without losing quality
- print enlargements
- canvas art
- cropping photo for enlargement
ex. a 2”x3” photo scanned at 1200 dpi you can enlarge to 16”x24” without losing any quality